Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings
Kelsey "Rose" Jones
- skinless chicken breasts, cut up into small pieces
- 2 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- onion, diced
- 1 c
- 2 Tbsp
- chicken bullion
- 1 pkg
- frozen peas and carrots
- 1 can(s)
- diced potatoes (or 2 large potatoes)
- 2 pkg
- 10 ounce refrigerator biscuts for later.
How to Make Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings
- 1Combine everything in crock pot except biscuits. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- 240 minutes before serving turn crock pot to high. Tear or cut biscuits into one inch pieces and trow into mixture, stirring gently. Cover and cook and additional 30 minutes or until biscuit dough fluffs up.