★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 6 medium
- boneless skinless chicken thighs (frozen)
- 1 large
- cream of chicken soup (family size)
- 16 oz
- mixed vegetables, frozen
- salt and pepper
- mrs dash
- 1 pkg
- egg noodles (optional)
- refrigerated pie crusts (optional)
- cooked white rice (optional)
How to Make crock pot chicken
- 1Put chicken thighs in crock pot. Salt and pepper and Mrs Dash the thighs. Add the can of soup over chicken. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- 2When the time is up open the crock pot shred the chicken thighs add the frozen vegetables cover and let the veggies cook for about 30 minutes.
- 3At this point you can add this to a pie shell and and make like a chicken pot pie. Or you can serve this over egg noodles or rice.