Crock Pot Balsamic Chicken
1 tspgarlic powder
1 tspdried basil
2 tspdried minced onion
4 clovegarlic (minced)
1 Tbspextra virgin olive oil
1/2 cbalsamic vinegar
8boneless, skinless chicken thighs or breasts
1 pinchfresh chopped parsley
How to Make Crock Pot Balsamic Chicken
- Combine the first five dry spices in a small bowl
- Spread over chicken pieces on both sides. Set aside.
- Pour olive oil and garlic on the bottom of the crock pot. Place chicken on top.
- Pour balsamic vinegar over the chicken. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley on top to serve.