Crock Pot - 40 Clove Chicken
3 lbchicken pieces
·salt & pepper, for seasoning
2 Tbspcanola oil
2 tspbasil, dried
1 tsporegano, dried
40 clovegarlic, peeled (yes, 40) i buy the pre-peeled garlic
4ribs celery, sliced
3 lbnew, red potatoes or fingerling potatoes, scrubbed but not peeled
1 can(s)cream of chicken/mushroom soup
How to Make Crock Pot - 40 Clove Chicken
- Season chicken with salt & pepper.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat; brown chicken on all sides. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine soup, water, parsley, basil and oregano. Mix well.
- Add garlic, celery and potatoes into the soup mixture; stir to coat well. Then place them into the crock pot with slotted spoon.
- Add chicken to remaining soup mixture; stir to coat well. Place chicken on top of celery/potato mixture. Pour soup mixture over chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW 6 hours.