Crispy Stuffed Chicken
- boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 c
- pepperidge farms herb season stuffing
- 3/4 c
- bisquick baking mix
- 1 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- 1/4 c
- low sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 Tbsp
How to Make Crispy Stuffed Chicken
- 1Blend together Bisquick and spices. Spread on a paper plate and set aside. Butterfly both chicken breasts and open them up like a book. Dredge the backsides of each breast with the Bisquick mixture.
- 2In a 9x13 casserole, melt 2 tablespoons of butter in an oven preheated at 450 degrees. Meanwhile, place the stuffing in a microwave safe dish. Drizzle with just enough water to moisten the stuffing well, but not enough to cause any bits to float. Microwave stuffing, covered, for 2 minutes on high.
- 3In a second microwave safe dish, mix soup and milk throughly. Microwaves for one minute on high, stir. Repeat heating in 30 second intervals and add additional milk if necessary, until soup is at a gravy consistency.
- 4Spread stuffing over the right, cut side, of each chicken breast. Drizzle gravy over stuffing. Fold left side of each breast over their corresponding right sides. Place each chicken piece in the baking dish and bake 15 minutes. Turn over and bake for an additional five minutes or until juices are clear. Serve.