Crispy Ranch Chicken
★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 2 c
- crispy rice cereal
- 1/2 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- envelope(1 oz) ranch salad dressing mix
- egg whites,beaten
- skinless,boneless chicken thighs(about 5 oz each)
How to Make Crispy Ranch Chicken
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.Combine the rice cereal,Parmesan cheese and ranch dressing mix in a large bowl.
- 2Place beaten egg whites in a medium bowl.Dip each chicken thigh in the egg whites and then in the cereal mixture to coat evenly.
- 3Arrange the coated chicken on the prepared baking sheet. Bake until golden and juices run clear when chicken is pierced with a knife,20-25 minutes.Serve hot
- 4**** Recipe does say chicken thighs,but of course you can do any ,and all chicken pieces the same way.I only eat the white meat and this recipe was really good on mine..