Crispy Oven Chicken
1 stickbutter, melted
1 Tbspworcestershire sauce
1/2 tspground mustard
1/2 tspgarlic salt
1/4 tspblack pepper
1 can(s)(6 ounces) french-fried onions
4chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
How to Make Crispy Oven Chicken
- In medium bowl, combine melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Crush french fried onions in gallon-size ziploc baggie.
- Grease 9x13" baking dish.
- Dip chicken, one piece at a time, in butter mixture, then place in baggie and turn to coat and place in baking dish.
- Top chicken in dish with remaining crushed onions and drizzle with remaining butter mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.