★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1/2 c
- butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp
- ground mustard
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- 1 can(s)
- (6 oz) cheddar or original french onions crushed
How to Make Crispy Onion Chicken
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Grease a 9 inch square baking pan. In a shallow bowl, combine the butter, worcestershire, ground mustard, garlic salt and pepper.
- 3Dip chicken in the butter mixture, then coat with onions.
- 4Place in the prepared pan, top with any remaining onions. Drizzle with any remaining butter.
- 5Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.