How to Make Crispy Onion Baked chicken
- 1Rinse the 4 skinless chicken breasts under cold water and place on a sheet of wax paper and set aside. preheat oven to 350d
- 2Crack eggs in a bowl and mix vigorously. Set aside.
- 3Pour, french's crispy onions into a large enough storage bag, seal and use a kitchen roller or other a simple can of veggies or fruit or whatever you have. Then roll over the bag of crispy onions and grind but not too finely. When finished pour the ground onions into a flat dish.
- 4Spray a baking pan with oil. Now take one chicken breast at a time and dip in the egg mixture, gently shake off excess egg and gently toss into the crispy onion and coat. Now place on a the baking pan and continue doing the rest of the chicken breasts.
- 5Now place pan of chicken into 350 oven and bake for approx. 35 to 40 minutes. Remove when done.
- 6Chicken breast are best served with potatoes and a green veggie. Enjoy!!!