Crispy Lemon Garlic Chicken Wings~Robynne
Warning: This will make a mess of your oven, so you might want to hold off on cleaning your oven if you plan on making these wings.
Disclaimer: I have always used recipes as a guide and use my instincts and experience to alter or omit ingredients as I cook. Therefore, it has always been a challenge when sharing recipes with others. I doubt I make dishes the same way twice. So, I advise you to use my recipes the same way. Trust your experience and adjust to your personal taste~Robynne
- 6 lb
- chicken wings or party wings
- 2 1/2 tsp
- sea salt
- 1/2 tsp
- black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp
- granulated garlic or garlic powder
- 2 tsp
- onion powder
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 tsp
- lemon pepper
- 1 1/2 stick
- juice from freshly squeezed lemons
- 6 clove
- minced garlic
- 3-4 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
How to Make Crispy Lemon Garlic Chicken Wings~Robynne
- 1Rinse wings and dry them well with paper towels. Toss wings with olive oil and sprinkle with rub. Set wings on a platter and refrigerate uncovered for 2 hours. This will make for crispier skin :)
- 2Heat over to 450 F degrees and arrange wings on a broiler pan or I use non-stick baking sheets. Roast for 25-30 minutes and turn wings over and return to oven for an additional 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 F degrees. The wings should be brown and crispy on both sides. Remove from oven.
- 3Make Butter sauce by warming melted butter in a small saucepan on low heat, add garlic and cook about 45 seconds. Whisk in lemon juice and remove from heat.
- 4Brush wings on both sides with sauce and return to oven for 5 to 10* minutes. *Note:Please use your own judgement, as my husband likes his food on the brown side. As long as your chicken is cooked thoroughly, you can serve immediately after coating chicken with the sauce or put them back in for the additional time.