Crispy Italian Chicken Breasts with Pasta
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 c
- progresso italian-style panko bread crumbs
- 8 oz
- angel hair pasta
- 1 can(s)
- diced tomatoes
- basil leaves, chopped
- garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Crispy Italian Chicken Breasts with Pasta
- 1Place chicken breasts between two pieces of plastic wrap. Using a meat mallet pound out to 1/4 inch thick.
Spread out panko crumbs on a plate. Place each breast in the crumbs and press to coat evenly.
- 2Heat 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil and 1 Tablespoon butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium to medium-high heat.
Cook chicken breasts 3-4 minutes per side or until no longer pink. Place on a paper-towel lined plate to drain.
- 3While chicken is cooking, boil the angel hair pasta in salted water for 4-5 minutes. Drain.
In pasta pot, sauté garlic in 2 Tablespoons olive oil until light golden and fragrant.
Add the pasta back to the pot along with the can of diced tomatoes and basil. Toss until combined.
Sprinkle each serving with a little grated parmesan cheese. Enjoy!