CRISPY CRUNCHY CHICKEN FINGERS
Recipe & photo: kraftrecipes.com
- 6 Tbsp
- reduced fat mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp
- ¼ tsp
- cayenne pepper
- 4 small
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, each cut lengthwise into 3 strips
- 1 pkg
- shake 'n bake extra crispy seasoned coating mix
- 2 Tbsp
- classic ranch dressing
- 2 tsp
- chopped green onions
How to Make CRISPY CRUNCHY CHICKEN FINGERS
- 1In a small bowl, mix ¼ cup mayo, milk and pepper. Add mixture to chicken strips in a medium bowl; stir until chicken is evenly coated. Refrigerate 30 minutes to marinate.
- 2Pour coating mix onto plate. Dip chicken, 1 strip at a time, in coating mix, turning to evenly coat each strip; place in single layer on baking sheet. Discard marinade.
- 3Bake chicken in a preheated 400º oven for 20 minutes or until done. Meanwhile, mix remaining mayo, dressing and onions.
- 4Serve chicken with sauce.