Crispy Chicken with Asparagus Sauce
- 1 egg or 2 egg whites
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves or 8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs (about 1 pound)
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) campbell's® condensed cream of asparagus soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup water
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
- parmesan cheese, freshly grated
How to Make Crispy Chicken with Asparagus Sauce
- 1Beat the egg in a shallow dish with a fork or whisk. Dip the chicken into the egg. Coat the chicken with the bread crumbs.
- 2Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 15 minutes or until well browned on both sides and cooked through. Remove the chicken from the skillet and keep warm.
- 3Stir the soup, milk and water in the skillet and heat over medium heat until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Serve the chicken and sauce with the rice. Sprinkle with the cheese.