Crispy Chicken Wings
How to Make Crispy Chicken Wings
- cut chicken wing tips off, then cut the rest in half
- in a large plastic bag, mix the flour and the the rest of the ingredients...except the canola oil
- put the chicken wings in the bag and shake, shake, shake
- in a large skillet put the canola oil and on medium high ( in batches) cook about 5 mins on each side till golden brown, crispy and cooked through...
- place on a cookie rack as to not get soggy....place on warm in the oven till ready to eat...can be dipped or mix in a little hot chicken wing sauce and of course blue cheese...YUM