Crispy Chicken - Pays Homage to the Butter Gods
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts - the bigger, the better
- 2 c
- kellogg's corn flake crumbs (or make your own out of the cereal)
- 1 stick
- butter (you can use half if you like but it's not as good and juicy)
- dried, minced garllic to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Crispy Chicken - Pays Homage to the Butter Gods
- 1Turn the oven on to 350 degrees. Wash chicken and pat dry.
- 2Beat eggs in one bowl and pour cornflake crumbs in a separate bowl.
- 3Dredge the chicken in the whipped egg and then in the cornflake crumbs. Place the chicken in a 9x13 pan.
- 4Melt butter and pour over chicken breasts as evenly as possible.
- 5Sprinkle dried, minced garlic on top of the chicken (don't be shy!) and salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Bake for one hour.
- 7Drizzle pan juices on top of the chicken before serving - don't miss this step, it's key!