Crispy Chicken - Pays Homage to the Butter Gods
4boneless, skinless chicken breasts - the bigger, the better
2 ckellogg's corn flake crumbs (or make your own out of the cereal)
1 stickbutter (you can use half if you like but it's not as good and juicy)
·dried, minced garllic to taste
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Crispy Chicken - Pays Homage to the Butter Gods
- Turn the oven on to 350 degrees. Wash chicken and pat dry.
- Beat eggs in one bowl and pour cornflake crumbs in a separate bowl.
- Dredge the chicken in the whipped egg and then in the cornflake crumbs. Place the chicken in a 9x13 pan.
- Melt butter and pour over chicken breasts as evenly as possible.
- Sprinkle dried, minced garlic on top of the chicken (don't be shy!) and salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for one hour.
- Drizzle pan juices on top of the chicken before serving - don't miss this step, it's key!