Crispy Chicken and Broccoli
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 lbchicken thighs
·garlic salt and pepper
1/3 ccorn starch
1 1/2 lbbroccoli, fresh
2 tspoyster or soy sauce
1/2 tspground ginger
1/4 tspsalt & sugar
1 1/3 cchicken broth
How to Make Crispy Chicken and Broccoli
- Bone chicken thighs, leaving skin on.
- Sprinkle thighs with garlic salt and pepper then dredge in cornstarck, shake off excess and lay on rack
- Cut broccoli into 3 in lengths, cut in half if stalk is thicker than 3/4 inch.
- Stir together sauce in small saucepan and set aside.
- in deep frying pan heat 3/4 in oil to 350. Add chicken parts, without crowding,. Cook turning once, until browned and no longer pink when cut, about 8-10 minutes. drain and keep warm.
- While chicken fries, steam broccoli until barely tender, 5-7 minute, arrange on serving platter.
- Slice chicken into about 1/2 strips and arrange over chicken.
- Cook the sauce over high heat till it boils and thickens, then pour over chicken and broccoli.