Crispy Chicken and Broccoli
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 3 lb
- chicken thighs
- garlic salt and pepper
- 1/3 c
- corn starch
- 1 1/2 lb
- broccoli, fresh
- 4 tsp
- 2 tsp
- oyster or soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp
- ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp
- salt & sugar
- 1 1/3 c
- chicken broth
How to Make Crispy Chicken and Broccoli
- 1Bone chicken thighs, leaving skin on.
- 2Sprinkle thighs with garlic salt and pepper then dredge in cornstarck, shake off excess and lay on rack
- 3Cut broccoli into 3 in lengths, cut in half if stalk is thicker than 3/4 inch.
- 4Stir together sauce in small saucepan and set aside.
- 5in deep frying pan heat 3/4 in oil to 350. Add chicken parts, without crowding,. Cook turning once, until browned and no longer pink when cut, about 8-10 minutes. drain and keep warm.
- 6While chicken fries, steam broccoli until barely tender, 5-7 minute, arrange on serving platter.
- 7Slice chicken into about 1/2 strips and arrange over chicken.
- 8Cook the sauce over high heat till it boils and thickens, then pour over chicken and broccoli.