Crispy Cheddar Chicken
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- lg boneless skinless chicken breasts
- sleeve ritz crackers, crushed
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 c
- 3 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- dried parsley
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup (optional)
- 2 Tbsp
- sour cream (optional)
- 2 Tbsp
- butter (optional)
How to Make Crispy Cheddar Chicken
- 1preheat oven to 400 cut chicken breasts into 3 pieces.
- 2Crush crackers into a shallow bowl, add salt and pepper. pour milk into a bowl and add 1/2 tsp of parsley. Pour cheese into a shallow bowl. (I whisk one egg into my milk to help make it a little thicker)
- 3Dip chicken into milk then cheese then press the cheese into the chicken then press the chicken into the crackers.
- 4Place in baking pan, sprinkle remaining parsley over chicken and cover with foil. Bake at 400 for 35 mins. Remove foil and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- 5OPTIONAL. Sauce: Combine cream of chicken soup, sour cream and butter into a sauce pan. whisk on med-high until mixture becomes hot. Pour over chicken or use as a dipping sauce