Crispy Cheddar Chicken
2 tube(s)ritz crackers
4 largechicken breast
3 cshredded cheddar cheese
1 tspdried parsley
1 tspdried rosemary
1 can(s)10 oz cream of chicken soup
2 Tbspsour cream
How to Make Crispy Cheddar Chicken
- Crush crackers.
- Cut each chicken breast into three sections
- Pour the milk, cheese and cracker crumbs into shallow dish.
- Mix salt & pepper into the crackers.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the milk and then the cheese, coating well. Then press into the cracker crumbs.
- Grease a 9x13 baking or pan and lay the chicken inside the pan.
- Sprinkle the dried parsley and rosemary over the chicken.
- Cover the pan with tin foil and bake at 400 degrees for 35 minutes. Remove the tin foil, bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until the edges of the chicken are golden brown and crispy.
- In a medium sized sauce pan combine the cream of chicken soup, sour cream and butter with a whisk
- Stir it over medium high heat until the sauce is nice and hot. Serve over the chicken.