Crispy Cheddar Chicken
- 2 lb
- chicken tenders or 4 large chicken breasts
- sleeves ritz crackers
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- 1/2 c
- whole milk
- 3 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp
- parsley flakes
- 1 can(s)
- 10 oz can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 Tbsp
- sour cream
- 2 Tbsp
How to Make Crispy Cheddar Chicken
- 1Crush crackers.
- 2If using chicken breasts and not tenders, cut each chicken breast into 3 large pieces.
- 3Pour the milk, cheese and cracker crumbs into 3 separate small pans.
- 4Toss the salt and pepper into the cracker crumbs and stir the mixture around to combine.
- 5Dip each piece of chicken into the milk and then the cheese.
- 6Press the cheese into the chicken with your fingers.
- 7Then press the cheesy coated chicken into the cracker crumbs and press it in.
- 8Spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray and lay the chicken inside the pan.
- 9Sprinkle the dried parsley over the chicken.
- 10Cover the pan with tin foil and bake at 400 degrees for 35 minutes.
- 11Remove the tin foil, bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until the edges of the chicken are golden brown and crispy.
- 12In a medium sized sauce pan combine the cream of chicken soup, sour cream and butter with a whisk.
- 13Stir it over medium high heat until the sauce is nice and hot.
- 14Serve over the chicken.