Crispy Cheddar Chicken
4-6 largechicken breasts, boneless and skinless
2 tube(s)butter crakers, crushed
1 can(s)evaporated milk
3 ccheddar cheese , grated
1 tspparsley flakes
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
2 Tbspsour cream
How to Make Crispy Cheddar Chicken
- Pour the milk, cheese and cracker crumbs into 3 separate small pans.
- Add salt and pepper into the cracker crumbs and stir to blend.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the milk,Then the cheese,Then the crumbs
*Press the cheese into the chicken with your fingers.
*Press the cheese coated chicken into the cracker crumbs and press it in.
- Spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray and lay the chicken inside the pan. Sprinkle the dried parsley over the chicken.
- Cover the pan with tin foil and bake at 400 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Remove the tin foil, bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until the edges of the chicken are golden brown and crispy.
- In a medium sized sauce pan combine the cream of chicken soup, sour cream and butter with a whisk. Stir it over medium high heat until the sauce is nice and hot. Serve over the chicken.