Crispy Broiled Chicken1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- vegetable cooking spray
- 3/4 lb
- chicken breasts, halved, boneless and skinless
- 1/4 c
- bread crumbs, plain
- garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 Tbsp
- fresh rosemary, finely minced
- 1/4 tsp
- freshly ground black pepper
- egg white
How to Make Crispy Broiled Chicken
- 1Preheat broiler.
- 2Line a baking sheet with foil and coat it with vegetable oil spray.
- 3Remove as much fat as possible from the chicken and pound it flat with the palm of your hand.
- 4Mix together the bread crumbs, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper in a pie pan.
- 5In another container, lightly beat egg white with a fork to break it up.
- 6Dip chicken into egg white and then roll in bread crumb mixture; repeat.
- 7Place on tray and broil about 5 inches from heat for 5 minutes.
- 8Turn and broil another 5 minutes.