Crispy Broiled Chicken1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·vegetable cooking spray
3/4 lbchicken breasts, halved, boneless and skinless
1/4 cbread crumbs, plain
1garlic clove, crushed
1/2 Tbspfresh rosemary, finely minced
1/4 tspfreshly ground black pepper
How to Make Crispy Broiled Chicken
- Preheat broiler.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and coat it with vegetable oil spray.
- Remove as much fat as possible from the chicken and pound it flat with the palm of your hand.
- Mix together the bread crumbs, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper in a pie pan.
- In another container, lightly beat egg white with a fork to break it up.
- Dip chicken into egg white and then roll in bread crumb mixture; repeat.
- Place on tray and broil about 5 inches from heat for 5 minutes.
- Turn and broil another 5 minutes.