Crispy Baked Orange Teriyaki Wings
How to Make Crispy Baked Orange Teriyaki Wings
- 1Make sure wings are very dry; pat with paper towels to remove excess moisture. Place wings, flour and salt in a large bag or bowl, and seal or cover. Chake to coat.
- 2Line a baking sheet with foil and place a cooling rack on top. Spray the cooling rack with cooking spray. Remove wings from flour, shaking off excess, and place on the cooling rack. Refrigerate wings for one hour.
- 3Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place baking sheet in oven and bake wings for 40-50 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees and wings are golden brown, turning once halfway through.
- 4About 10 minutes before wings are done, combine teriyaki sauce, orange juice concentrate and honey in a small saucepan. Combine cornstarch with a small amount of cold water and stir well. Pour into teriyaki sauce. Turn heat to high and let sauce come up to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer until mixture thickens to desired consistency.
- 5Place wings in a large bowl with a lid. Pour sauce over wings. Cover bowl and toss to coat. Serve warm.