Creamy Stuffing Chicken Bake
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- large, skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut in half lengthwise (or 4 small)
- 8 slice
- swiss cheese
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup, 10.5 oz.
- 1/4 c
- white cooking wine (or broth)
- 1 c
- stuffing mix
- 1/2 stick
- butter, melted
How to Make Creamy Stuffing Chicken Bake
- 1Place chicken breasts in baking dish; top with cheese slices.
- 2In a small bowl mix together soup and wine; spread over chicken.
- 3Sprinkle stuffing mix over top; drizzle with melted butter.
- 4Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- 5Serve with stuffing; spoon sauce over stuffing if desired.