- boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 3 Tbsp
- finely chopped onion
- 3 tsp
- minced garlic from a jar
- 8 oz pkg reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 6 Tbsp
- 10 oz cans refrigerated crescent rolls
How to Make Creamy pastry chicken balls.
- 1Heat oven to 325. Spray a baking sheet lightly w/ cooking spray to prevent sticking. In saucepan over medium heat, slowly cook and stir chicken, onion and garlic until chicken in lightly browned.
- 2In bowl, combine chicken mix, cream cheese and butter until creamy. Unroll crescent rolls, dividing in 1/2 to make 12 rectangles.
- 3Place 1 tbsp chicken mix on each rectangle. Fold into balls. Arrange chicken balls on baking sheet. Bake until golden brown, around 12 mins.