★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 or 2 can(s)
- any type or cream soup
- 2 1/2 c
- pasta, cooked your choice
- 4 c
- your choose of shredded cheese
- 2-3 c
- chicken you can use boneless or bone in, if i am using boneless i use breasts, if bone in i use thighs.
How to Make creamy pasta chicken bake
- 1Cook pasta until it is almost done.Season chicken and
cook ether brown or grill it, set to side.
- 2Take a baking dish spray with non-stick spray add pasta,chicken and cream soup,2 Cups of cheese and mix.
Add rest of cheese on top of mixture.
- 3Put in oven at 375 degrees and cook for about 20-30 minutes or until cheese on top is brown and melted.
- 4You can substitute chicken for what ever meat you would like you can also add frozen vegetables or seasoned tomatoes as well.
You can use more or less cheese or cream soup as well.