Creamy Parmesan Pasta
- 2 1/2 c
- uncooked pasta (elbow, bow tie, shells)
- 2 Tbsp
- 3 c
- broccoli florets
- 1 c
- whipping cream
- 1/4 c
- 1 c
- finely shredded parmesan cheese
- 6 oz
- cooked chicken strips
- 1/2 c
- chopped cooked bacon
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic salt
- shredded parmesan cheese, if desired
How to Make Creamy Parmesan Pasta
- 1Cook pasta in 4 quart saucepan according to pkg directions. Drain; return to saucepan. Keep warm.
Cook 2-3 slices of bacon, drain and chop.
- 2Melt 2 TBLS butter in 10 inch skillet over medium heat until sizzling: add broccoli. Cook, stirring occasionally, until crisply tender (4-5 minutes).
- 3Meanwhile, place whipping cream and 1/4 cup butter in 1 quart saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until butter is melted. Stir in Parmesan cheese until melted and smooth(5-6 minutes) Remove from heat.
- 4Pour Parmesan sauce over pasta; add broccoli, chicken, bacon and garlic salt. Gently stir until well mixed. Spoon into serving dish. Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese if desired.