Creamy Mushroom and Chicken Pasta
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 Tbsp
- webbers kickin chicken seasoning
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 tsp
- chicken base
- 2 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 tsp
- ground black pepper
- 1 pkg
- large egg noodles
How to Make Creamy Mushroom and Chicken Pasta
- 1Slice the chicken breasts, and place in a bowl. Add the kickin chicken seasoning and toss to coat. Then add the chicken into a preheated skillet with the olive oil. Cook til no longer pink.
- 2Meanwhile fill a pot with water and boil. Cook Egg noodles according to directions.
- 3When chicken is nolonger pink, and there is still juices in the skillet, add the chicken base, and stir. Then add the two cans of cream of mushroom soup, pepper and stir. let simmer for 10 min.
- 4Top egg noodles with the chicken sauce, and serve with crusty bread. Enjoy!