Creamy Garlic Pasta Primavera
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- 1 lb
- boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into bite sized pieces (about 2 large breasts)
- 1/3 c
- 24 oz
- frozen bag of bird's eye or green giant corkscrew pasta with vegetables (such as broccoli, carrots, snap peas, etc.) i bought the bag that had the "built in" cheese sauce. was awesome!
- 1/3 c
- heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 c
- shredded parmesan cheese (not grated)
- garlic powder to taste
- dried basil to taste (or fresh, if you have it)
How to Make Creamy Garlic Pasta Primavera
- 1In a 12 inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken, cook 6 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, just until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- 2Stir in water and frozen pasta-vegetable mixture. Cover; cook 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are hot. Stir in whipping cream and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until hot.
- 3Turn off heat. Stir in cheese. Let stand 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with basil. Serve with additional shredded parmesan cheese if desired.