Creamy Garlic Chicken and Noodles
- 2 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 4 oz
- cream cheese
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1/2 small
- onion, chopped
- 2 tsp
- minced garlic
- 1 - 2 tsp
- garlic powder (to taste)
- 2 - 3
- chicken breasts, chopped and cooked
- 1 bag(s)
- egg noodles, cooked
How to Make Creamy Garlic Chicken and Noodles
- 1In a medium sized sauce pan over medium heat combine cream of chicken soup, cream cheese, sour cream, onion, minced garlic and garlic powder.
- 2Stir as it heats and when it is all melted, smooth and mixed add chicken and stir.
- 3Put cooked noodles into a large mixing bowl.
- 4Pour sauce with chicken over noodles. Mix until all the noodles are covered with sauce.
- 5Serve. I serve with homemade bread and a veggie or fruit.