Creamy Garlic Chicken and Noodles
2 can(s)cream of chicken soup
4 ozcream cheese
1 csour cream
1/2 smallonion, chopped
2 tspminced garlic
1 - 2 tspgarlic powder (to taste)
2 - 3chicken breasts, chopped and cooked
1 bag(s)egg noodles, cooked
How to Make Creamy Garlic Chicken and Noodles
- In a medium sized sauce pan over medium heat combine cream of chicken soup, cream cheese, sour cream, onion, minced garlic and garlic powder.
- Stir as it heats and when it is all melted, smooth and mixed add chicken and stir.
- Put cooked noodles into a large mixing bowl.
- Pour sauce with chicken over noodles. Mix until all the noodles are covered with sauce.
- Serve. I serve with homemade bread and a veggie or fruit.