★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbchicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
16 ozsour cream
1/2 csweet onion
16 ozmushrooms *optional
How to Make Creamy Chicken
- In a large pot bring salted water to a boil. I use kosher salt. The water should be really salty! This is the only time to give the pasta some flavor. Cook pasta for about 8 mins. You want it with a little bite.
- Chop up the onion, garlic, mushrooms, And Chicken. Cut up chicken in to bite size chunks.
- Melt the butter in a big sauce pan.MED heat. Toss in chicken, cook till white on outside. They should be pink inside still.
- Take out the chicken. Add VERY little EVO. Cook the onion for 5 mins, then add the mushrooms for another 5. Add the garlic.
- Toss in the chicken and cook for about 10 mins. Add the sour Cream. Cook for another 10 mins on low.
- Toss Everything together in the pot. Coat pasta well.