Creamy Chicken With Bacon, Crock Pot style
- 8 slice
- boneless, skinless, chicken breast
- 2 can(s)
- ( 10 oz ea ) roasted garlic cream of mushroom soup
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1/2 c
- all purpose flour
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Creamy Chicken With Bacon, Crock Pot style
- 1Place the bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-low heat until some of the fat is rendered. Be sure that the bacon is still pliable and not crisp. Drain on paper towels. If you use this method, reduce the flour to 1/4 cup. Or don't cook the bacon and proceed with the recipe.
- 2Then wrap one slice of bacon around each boneless chicken breast and place in a 4-5 quart crock pot.
In medium bowl, combine condensed soups, sour cream, and flour and mix with wire whisk to blend. Pour over chicken.
- 3Cover crock pot and cook on low for 6-8 hours until chicken and bacon are thoroughly cooked. You may want to remove the chicken and beat the sauce with a wire whisk so it is very well blended.
Pour sauce over chicken.