Creamy Chicken w/Mushrooms & Wild Rice
- 2 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup (103/4 oz. size)
- 1 1/2 c
- 1 pkg
- seasoned long grain and wild rice mix (6 oz. box)
- 4 large
- carrots, chopped
- 1 pkg
- white mushrooms, fresh & sliced
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- of celery salt
- of garlic salt or powder
- salt & pepper to taste
How to Make Creamy Chicken w/Mushrooms & Wild Rice
- 1Mix the soup, water, rice, carrots, along with several of the fresh mushrooms; sliced, in Crock Pot Slow Cooker. Add chicken breasts and turn to coat evenly. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours OR on high for 4-5 hours.
- 2* You can also use cream of mushroom soup in place of cream of chicken OR try one can of each!
*Season to your taste with the celery salt and the garlic salt OR garlic powder.