- 1 c
- bonelss, skinless chicken breasts, cut into pieces.
- 10 oz pkg, frozen asparagus, thawed, chopped.
- 17 oz jar light alfredo sauce, divided.
- sheet frozen puff pastry, from a 17.30 oz pkg. thawed.
How to Make Creamy chicken strudel
- 1Heat oven to 400. In bowl, combine chicken, asparagus and 3/4 cup alfredo sauce, mix well. Unfold pastry onto lg baking sheet sprayed w/ cooking spray. Spoon chicken mix lngthwise down center of pastry. Cut slits into pastry 1" apart down the side of filling. Braid dough over filling, overlapping. Spray top of dough w/ cooking spray. Bake 25 min, or until golden. In small saucepan, heat remaining alfredo sauce over low heat. Slice the strudel and serve topped w/ remaining alfredo sauce.