★★★★★ 1 vote5
4frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 jar(s)(16 ounces) salsa
1 csour cream
How to Make Creamy Chicken Soft Tacos
- Place chicken in greased 3.5 to 4.5-quart slow cooker. Pour salsa over the top.
- Cover and cook on high heat 6-8 hours or on low heat 10-12 hours.
- Shred chicken by pulling apart with two forks.
- During last hour of cooking, stir in sour cream.
Makes 6-8 servings.
- Fold chicken mix inside warm flour tortillas with lettuce and grated cheddar cheese if desired.