★★★★★ 1 vote5
- frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 jar(s)
- (16 ounces) salsa
- 1 c
- sour cream
- flour tortillas
How to Make Creamy Chicken Soft Tacos
- 1Place chicken in greased 3.5 to 4.5-quart slow cooker. Pour salsa over the top.
- 2Cover and cook on high heat 6-8 hours or on low heat 10-12 hours.
- 3Shred chicken by pulling apart with two forks.
- 4During last hour of cooking, stir in sour cream.
Makes 6-8 servings.
- 5Fold chicken mix inside warm flour tortillas with lettuce and grated cheddar cheese if desired.