Creamy Chicken Pop-overs
- 3 oz
- cream cheese
- 1 c
- rotisserie chicken, cubed (about 1 breast)
- scallions, green and white parts, chopped
- 1 pkg
- refrigerated crescent rolls, 8 ct
- 1/4 c
- salt and pepper
How to Make Creamy Chicken Pop-overs
- 1Let butter and cream cheese soften, then beat both of them and the chicken and scallions altogether with mixer in a medium bowl.
- 2Unroll crescents and separate into four rectangle. Press diagonal seams to smooth out. Scoop about 2 1/2 tablespoons of chicken filling into each Rectangle. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Fold each bottom left corner towards the center, then top right, then repeat with the other two corners. Lightly place over muffin pan, slightly pressing them in, but do not press in too hard (don't cram them in). Bake at 350 for 25 mins. Invert pan to remove, serve right side up.