Creamy Chicken Pockets
2 Tbspolive oil
2 smallchicken breasts, cooked and diced
1/2 conion, minced
2 clovegarlic, minced
1/4 tspsea salt
1/8 tspblack pepper
1 Tbspbutter, softened
3 ozcream cheese
1 pkgrefrigerated crescent rolls
1 Tbspbutter, melted
How to Make Creamy Chicken Pockets
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook the onion & garlic, then add the chicken.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese and 1 tablespoon of melted butter until smooth. Stir in the cooked chicken, onions, and garlic. Add the salt, pepper, and milk. Mix well.
- Separate the crescent roll dough into 8 triangles. Dollop a tablespoon of the chicken filling into the center of each triangle and fold the corners up to seal. Press and seal firmly. Place on ungreased baking sheet, and repeat with the remaining dough and filling.
- Brush the tops with the softened butter. Bake for 11-13 minutes, or until golden brown.
- TIP: To reheat leftovers (if there are any!), bake in a preheated 350 oven for 10 minutes.