Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
- 3 large
- boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 c
- onions, diced
- 1 c
- celery, finely diced
- 1 c
- carrots, shredded
- garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp
- gran. garlic, gran. onion, pepper, 3 bay leaves
- 1/2 tsp
- coarse sea salt, poultry seasoning
- 2 small
- cans lower sodium cream chicken soup
- 1 qt
- 1 lb
- fettucine noodles
How to Make Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
- 1Place chicken, carrots, onion, celery & garlic in large pot with a little olive oil. Cook on low stirring often for about 15 min.
- 2Add water, bay leaves, spices, cover, bring to simmer. Cook about 2 hours. Remove bay leaves. Shred chicken, add cream of chicken soup & cheese if desired.
- 3Meanwhile boil fettucine until it is slighly under cooked. Drain & add to soup.