★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/2 lbmushrooms, fresh
4 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
4 smallchicken breast
1/2 cchicken broth, low salt
1/4 cwhite wine, dry
4 ozcream cheese, onion & chive
·mrs. dash garlic & herb
How to Make Creamy Chicken & Mushrooms
- Slice mushrooms into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- Cook mushrooms in 2 Tbsp hot oil in large skillet on medium heat until lightly browned.
- Remove mushrooms from pan and keep warm
- Add remaining oil to skillet.
- Season chicken with Mrs. Dash and add to skillet. Cook until done.
- Remove chicken from pan and keep warm.
- Pour broth and wine into skillet and add mushrooms.
- Cook and stir for approximately 5 minutes.
- Cube cream cheese and add to skillet.
- Stir until cream cheese is melted and sauce is slightly thickened.
- Pour sauce over chicken and serve.