★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1/2 lb
- mushrooms, fresh
- 4 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 4 small
- chicken breast
- 1/2 c
- chicken broth, low salt
- 1/4 c
- white wine, dry
- 4 oz
- cream cheese, onion & chive
- mrs. dash garlic & herb
How to Make Creamy Chicken & Mushrooms
- 1Slice mushrooms into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- 2Cook mushrooms in 2 Tbsp hot oil in large skillet on medium heat until lightly browned.
- 3Remove mushrooms from pan and keep warm
- 4Add remaining oil to skillet.
- 5Season chicken with Mrs. Dash and add to skillet. Cook until done.
- 6Remove chicken from pan and keep warm.
- 7Pour broth and wine into skillet and add mushrooms.
- 8Cook and stir for approximately 5 minutes.
- 9Cube cream cheese and add to skillet.
- 10Stir until cream cheese is melted and sauce is slightly thickened.
- 11Pour sauce over chicken and serve.