Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 cshredded chicken breast, i sometimes shred a rotissary chicken
1 can(s)large can of green chili enchilada sauce
2 can(s)small cans diced green chilis
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 csour cream
·optional small can sliced black olives
1 pkgsoft taco sized tortillas
3-4 cshredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
- 1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. In a large bowl, mix enchilada sauce, chilis, soup, sour cream and salsa (and olives) until blended.
3. Ladle a few scoops of sauce into the bottom of a 13x9 casserole.
4. Fill a tortilla with a small handful of chicken, a small handful of cheese, then a small ladle of sauce. Roll up, and place in casserole.
5. Continue with the remainder of the tortillas, chicken, and cheese, until the casserole is filled with enchiladas.
6. Ladle remaining sauce over enchiladas, and top with remaining cheese. Garnish with parsley.
7. Bake 30 minutes at 350.
8. Serve with sour cream, avacado, diced tomato, or other mexican style garnishes to your liking.