Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
People who don't care for enchiladas like these! I happen to be one of those people...these are quite good!
2 cchicken (cooked, shredded)
2 can(s)cream of chicken soup
16 ozsour cream
4 can(s)green chiles (4 ounces, diced)
16 ozcolby jack cheese
1 bunchgreen onions (chopped, optional)
6-8 mediumflour tortillas
1 can(s)red enchilada sauce
16 ozcheddar cheese (shredded)
·black olives (sliced)
How to Make Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix chicken, soup, sour cream, green chiles and Colby Jack cheese. Spread a thin layer (about 1/4 of mixture) on bottom of 9x13 baking dish.
- Place about 3 tablespoons of filling in each tortilla and top with green onions. Roll tortillas and arrange them in baking dish.
- Spread remaining mixture on top. Drizzle entire can of enchilada sauce. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese and olives.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until bubbly and lightly browned.