Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
1 lbboneless chicken breast
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 csour cream
1 can(s)green chiles diced
2 1/2 cmozzarella cheese
1 can(s)black olives sliced
10 mediumflour tortillas
1 can(s)green enchilada sauce
How to Make Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
- Place chicken breast or tenders in a baking dish. Season with salt and pepper. Bake at 350 degrees until chicken is fully cooked.
- Cube the cooked chicken meat and set aside.
- In a bowl add cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, green chiles, chicken and sour cream. Optional to add 1 teaspoon of black pepper and 1 teaspoon of lawrys seasoning salt. Mix all ingrediants together.
- spray the bottom of a 10x13 baking dish. At the bottom of the baking dish pour in 1/4 cup of the green enchilada sauce.
- You can heat the tortilla's in the microwave. It makes it easier to fold. they don't tear as much. 4 tortillas and heat for 30 seconds.
- Spoon the chicken mixture into a tortilla. (I use a ice cream scooper) then fold the tortilla with mixture and place in the baking dish. continue until you are out of tortilla's. If you have left over chicken, you can spread it on top of the tortillas already filled.
- Pour the remaining green sauce on the tortilla's.
- Spread the cheese and the olives over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, uncovered.