creamy chicken crescent bundles
***Read entire recipe before starting***
I'm new at typing out recipes I have in my head and posting them I hope I'm doing everything right and not too confusing.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 Tbsp
- butter, softened
- 2-3 c
- pre cooked chicken breast (skinless & boneless)
- 2 1/2 Tbsp
- 1/2 small
- onion, chopped finely
- salt and pepper
- 8 oz
- pkg of crescent rolls
How to Make creamy chicken crescent bundles
- 1pre-heat oven to 350. In a bowl blend softened cream cheese and butter til smooth. Add milk, onion, salt, pepper and chicken.
- 2Seperate dough into 4 rectangles. Firmly press perforations to seal.
- 3Place 1/4 mixture into center of of dough and pull up all 4 corners. Twist to seal.
- 4Brush tops w/ melted butter. Bake on cookie sheet sprayed w/ non-stick spray.
Bake 20-25 minutes til golden brown.
***Recipe can easily be doubled***