Creamy Chicken and Wide Noodles (Almost Fettuccine)
1(1.25) envelope creamy garlic alfredo sauce mix (mccormick)
1(8 oz) package wide noodles
2 Tbspbutter, softened
3chicken breast (cut each down the middle) or cut in bite side pieces after cooked
1 cwhipping cream
1/4 cgrated parmesan cheese
2 Tbspfresh chopped parsley
How to Make Creamy Chicken and Wide Noodles (Almost Fettuccine)
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain well, and sit aside.
- Fry your chicken either use bite size pieces or each chicken breast cut in half. (I use bite size) Set aside.
- Fry your fresh mushrooms until soft. set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, add 2 tablespoons butter. Stir in your whipping cream and parmesan cheese plus your Alfredo Sauce Mix. (Be sure this is fixed right when you are getting ready to serve to be hot). Make sure it is well blended together. If sauce gets too thick add more whipping cream.
- Place noodles on serving plate, place chicken and mushrooms on top of noodles. Then spoon your warm sauce on top of chicken and mushroom.
- Add a few chopped parsley leaves on top.