Creamy Chicken and Rice
My family ate it up so fast, i could hardly get a picture. Will post a better one soon or be my guest and add one of your own.
If you don't have an Instant pot, follow the directions except put in a casserole dish and cover. Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 1 1/4 hours.
How to Make Creamy Chicken and Rice
- Combine soup, gravy and water into an Instant pot and stir.
- Salt and pepper chicken thigh
s on both sides.
- Add chicken thighs to soup mixture in the Instant pot.
- Sprinkle rice on top of thighs. Do NOT stir.
- Attach lid and set steamer vent to close.
- Turn Instant pot on set at high pressure, 35 minutes.
- When done, let pot vent naturally for 10 minutes. This is done by. Simply leaving the pot alone.
- Open vent using pot holders. Let pot vent completely.
- Take lid off and enjoy.