Creamy Chicken and Mushrooms
2 to 3 lbschicken breasts, boneless and skinless trimmed and filleted
·salt and pepper
2 or 3 dash(es)paprika
·half a stick of butter
2 tspminced garlic
1/2 largeonion, sliced thinly
1 pkgwhite mushrooms
1/4 cchopped green onion
1 1/2 cchicken broth or stock
1 can(s)condensed cream of chicken soup
1/4 cheavy cream
How to Make Creamy Chicken and Mushrooms
- wash, trim and fillet chicken, pat dry and season with salt, pepper and paprika.
- fry chicken in butter to brown on each side, adding more butter as needed. place browned chicken in baking dish and repeat until all chicken is browned.
- after all chicken is fried add remaining butter (if there is any) and add garlic, onions, mushrooms, and green onion. sautee for 3 to 5 minutes.
- add broth to pan to deglaze, bring to boil.
- add cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup, and heavy cream, mix and bring to light boil again.
- pour pan contents over chicken and bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes, or until bubbling.
- serve over rice or egg noodles.