Creamy Chicken and Chile Enchiladas
- 1 lb
- chicken breast strips, uncooked
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 4 or 5 oz
- can chopped green chiles
- flour tortillas
- 2 can(s)
- 10oz ea. green chile enchilada sauce
- 3/4 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Creamy Chicken and Chile Enchiladas
- 1Heat oven to 400F. Spray 13x9 inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2In 10-inch skillet, cook chicken over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink in the center. Stir in cream cheese & chiles. Reduce heat to medium, cook & stir until blended and cream cheese is melted.
- 3Spoon chicken filling onto tortillas; roll up and place seam sides down in baking dish. Pour enchilada sauce over top; sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- 4Bake 15-20 minutes or until hot & cheese is melted.