Creamy Broccoli Stuffed Chicken Breasts
This recipe and picture came from Kraft, wanted to share it.
- 1 pkg
- 6 oz. stovetop stuffing mix for chicken
- 1 c
- 6 small
- boneless skinless chicken breasts halves (1 1/2 lbs)
- 1 pkg
- frozen chopped brocolli, thawed and drained
- 1 can(s)
- 10 3/4 oz. 98% fat free condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 can(s)
- fat free milk
- 1 tsp
- 2 Tbsp
- kraft grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Creamy Broccoli Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 1Combine stuffing mix and water in large bowl. Let stand five minutes. Meanwhile pound chicken to within 1/4 inch thickness. Add broccoli to stuffing, mix lightly.
- 2Spread onto chicken to within 1/2 inch of edges, roll up starting at one short end of each.
- 3Place seam side down in 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
Mix soup and milk pour over chicken.
Top with paprika and cheese.
Bake 30 minutes til done , should read 165 degrees on thermometer.