- 4 medium boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 to 6 slices swiss cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup herb seasoned stuffing mix or crusted seasoned croutons
- 1/4 cup salted butter or margarine, melted
How to Make Creamy Baked Chicken Breasts
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Arrange chicken in lightly greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish and top with the cheese.
- 2Mix the soup and wine in a bowl and mix well. Spoon evenly over chicken. Sprinkle chicken with stuffing mix and drizzle with the butter.
- 3. Bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until cooked through. Serves 4