Creamy Bacon Wrapped Chicken
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4skinless boneless chicken breasts
4 slicebacon, honey-maple smoked is good
4 slicecream cheese, about the size of your finger
10 /4 ozcream of chicken soup
1 tsplemon juice
·salt and pepper, to taste
·green onions, chopped, garnish
How to Make Creamy Bacon Wrapped Chicken
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees (175 C.).
- Pound out the chicken breasts until flattened out a bit and season with a little salt and pepper.
- Put a slice of cream cheese in the middle of each one and sprinkle with chives and roll up each one.
- Wrap each rolled breast with a slice of bacon and secure with toothpick.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and mix until smooth to make the sauce.
- Place the rolled chicken breasts in a well greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish and pour over the sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about an hour or until chicken is cooked and juicy.