Creamed Chicken Over Rice
How to Make Creamed Chicken Over Rice
- Preheat your oven at 450 degrees and Take out a 9x13 glass baking dish.
- While the oven is heating take this opportunity to clean your chicken of any fat and Brown the Herb and Butter rice. (Following the browning instructions on the box of course.) Open the two cans of Campbell soup and take two table spoons full and smooth over the bottom of the glass baking dish. Sprinkle a little of the Mrs. Dash over the layer of soup.
- Once Rice is browned, follow the instructions for your rice further But instead of adding two cups of water add only one. DO NOT cook the rice over the stove. Instead pour the contents of the rice over the smoothed soup.
- Now place the chicken breasts in the dish. And then take the rest of the Campbell soup and cover the breasts thoroughly. Once again Shake a little Mrs. Dash over the top layer of soup.
- Cover with tinfoil and bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until the chicken reaches the mandatory core temp of 165 Degrees F.
- After baking let stand for about fifteen to twenty minutes. When first brought out of the oven it may look soupy but by letting it stand it will thicken.